At last someones got something good to say about it
As a film on it's own, I thought it was good. When compared to the original US version, then it stands inferior.
****
At last someones got something good to say about it
I happened to find it very average. The CGI effects were overdone and it lacked any real scary moments. The acting by the kid was good and as part of a sequel it works to really make you understand the first one.
Are you guys mad?!!?
Saw this last night and I was fucking seething! What a pile of horseshit! What a waste of time! Who writes this shit, honestly!
What the hell did either of you two get that was good from this film?
For me, the plot was almost non-existent and wafer thin at best, all of the characters were cliched and the acting was sub-standard. The most important point, really, considering this is a horror- was that it wasn't scary!!!
(When she was pulled into the TV, give me a fucking break!)
It takes more than a girl with her hair in her face to make a horror film, c'mon man!!!
So as you can see, I don't like it, but out of interest what good points did youi guys find here???
It did explain the first film. There was nothing that good about the film but nothing very bad. CGI effects were too much and the 'im not your f'cking mother'line was pathetic.
** POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW **
The Good
- The opening scene.
- The scene with the psychiatrist and injection in the hospital.
- The scene of Aiden and his camera in the toilets.
- The bathroom scene
- Overall, I enjoyed following the story, I was never bored at any point.
The Bad
- The scene with the deers. Served no purpose and was merely there for the Director (he fears deers). Which leads me to..
- ... Too much CGI
- The scene in the well when Samara was climbing up.. Way too fast, there was nothing tense about it.
The Ugly
"I'm not your fucking Mother" - a bit too "hasta la vista baby". The line was delivered with no background music/noise, it was cheesy and was there for a cheap laugh IMO. Out of character for Rachel.
Vincent is right un all. The film reminded me of the Omen but not as good.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not much of a reason to make a sequel is it? It explains the 1st! Isn't that the same reason the star wars prequels are shit, because they're the backstory to a good story?It did explain the first film. There was nothing that good about the film but nothing very bad
There were lots of very bad things about this movie, the fact it was actually made being the biggest thing.
Bloody easy pleased you two!
What's with all these re-makes anyway? Hasn't anyone got any original ideas anymore? These remakes are part of the reason new writers aren't getting a chance!
I liked it, it was different but good.
Bookmarks